I was tagged by Angela, and am now spreading around the love. 😛
Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
MyÂ seven weird facts:
- I wear dance tights instead of pantyhose under my skirts to work because they are warmer, more comfortable and last a lot longer.Â Besides, they make my legs look even better. 😛
- When I’m adding a new predator to the family, I feed them for the first couple of weeks by hand. Sometimes with morsels that IÂ nipped with my teeth into small piecesÂ (like chunks of string cheese).Â It sounds gross, but it’s a dominance thing.
- I never used to be big into fashion, but in the last few years I’ve started to develop a thing for cute shoes. Now at work, a morning doesn’t go by when a coworker pops in for a “cute shoe check” and I have to be wearing a cute outfit with obligatory cute shoes. Instead of being annoyed at the fashion police, I’m actually kind of amused by it all and find myself even more interested in cute shoes. It is a guilty addiction.
- I try to stand as far away from the drain in the shower as possible. I don’t like to touch the drain in the sink either.
- I like to sleep with a pillow on the side of the bed.Â When I was a kid, my mom used to put pillows on either side of the bed to keep us from rolling off the bed as babies. I never outgrew the habit.
- I don’t like to sit next to an open window when it’s dark outside.Â The reflection keeps makign me think there’s a stalker out there. Creepy.
- I’m actually terrified of roller coasters. I ride them to challenge my fears – which isn’t necessarilly all that smart a thing to do. It’s fairly admirable, but not necessarilly a constructive use of energy. 😛